5 Ways To Use Facebook
Here are 5 ways you can use Facebook for your small business:
Use it -
- to build your brand awareness,
- to communicate directly with your customers,
- as a customer service tool,
- to boost sales by announcing an event or sale, or
- to build a sense of community among your customers and visitors.
Small Biz Web Tip: Unless your brand IS your personal name, create a business page rather than a personal page. There is more flexibility for making business-related updates like incorporating your blog updates, allowing customers to become fans, feeding in your Twitter updates, etc. This can streamline your social marketing efforts and make the time you spend on these types of activities much more efficient.
Advanced: Advertise Your Business on Facebook
FREE WEBINAR DOWNLOAD